If you have been reading our blog, then you would know that we have gotten a 24x24 inch Lastolite Ezybox a couple month ago and we just got an Alien Bees. Now we have put them to use in a real shooting session. Here are the details:
- Nikon SB800 was mounted to thebn Lasotilie Ezybox.
- The Ezybox was used to point to the white background. This created a evenly whiten background
- Alien Bees B800 was mounted on a light with a shot-through umbrella. It was placed on the right.
- Alien Bees was triggered via wireless trigger
- Nikon SB800 was set in SU-4 mode (optical trigger) and it was triggered by the Alien Bees
- Reflector on the left for fill
This setup was simple, easy to set up and produce good results. Here is an example: